16 Wishes for the New Year
We asked around and event and exhibit planners shared some of their top hopes for the next year. What would you wish for?
(1) That RFPs are seen universally as a “silly” process.
(2) The fax machine is banned in favor of scan and email.
(3) A generous budget increase.
(4) Passage of a “Show Services Paperwork Reduction Act.”
(5) Meet all deadlines with time to spare.
(6) That show organizers declare free drayage.
(7) To get recognized for management of my trade show program.
(8) That Exhibit City News goes national with a centerfold.
(9) To have my exhibit win an industry award.
(10) There is universal acceptance of electronic signatures.
(11) Excellent wi-fi at all venues.
(12) To have show floor gourmet food delivered via an app.
(13) Figure out how to exercise on a plane.
(14) To have no show floor change orders.
(15) That all flights are on time, no incidents.
(16) A productive successful 2016.